Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Photo Day

Sarah and I are going into the city later on today to explore but I thought I would put up some pictures from the past 3 weeks :) sorry for any repeats!
Roma:
Spanish steps
Trevi Fountain
Piazza Navoro
Termini train station
Forum
Pantheon entrance 
Colosseum
View from the Palatine
Forum
Vatican
St. Peter's Basilica

Firenze:
Boboli Gardens
Eating our cooked creations
Tuscany
Duomo
Milano:
Club we went to
Venezia
Hostel
Basilica San Marco
Merano 
Athens:
Akropolis
Olympic stadium looking onto the Akropolis
Dad would not have liked these steps
Happy 4th!
Akropolis
The group
Hydra
Akropolis at night 
Flying into Milan
Lunch :) 
I went for a run today with a couple others and then did some stairs outside. The thought of death often crossed over my mind as my lungs were failing me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment