Thursday, June 20, 2013

Last Day

Today was our last day in Roma. Currently, the 6 girls and our 3 guy friends are hanging out in our room. When the 6 of us got back from an amazing dinner, we found out that someone killed them self in the train station we most often use. Very strange news. Back to the dinner, we sat at an outside restaurant for like three and a half hours eating amazing food (I had tortellini with meat sauce, tortellini al ragù) and as a group, drank 3 bottles of the house wine. It was so fun hanging out and talking in the perfect weathered evening. I'm attaching a few pictures of today. We went to a few museums including the Leonardo DaVinci museum. 
Panorama of the Piazza Coppola
The girls (Sara, Taylor, me, Hannah, Sam)
The Saint I chose as my Catholic name, St. Sebastian. 
The forum with the Colosseum in the background (me, Sam, Olivia, Hannah, Taylor, Sara) 
Panorama of the hostel. I'm on the top bunk taking the photo 
I miss Chubby 
Yummy 

No comments:

Post a Comment